Mo., 01. Mai|
an afternoon of diving into the connection with ourselves and others - cultivating awareness and integrity
Zeit & Ort
01. Mai, 19:00 – 02. Mai, 19:00
Wien, Millergasse 42-44, 1060 Wien, Österreich
Über die Veranstaltung
The class will weave a journey through different exercises (some solo scores and often with a partner), eventually flowing into the free play. The physical drills are orientated towards playfulness and cultivating a sense of sensitive and present awareness. Through that we focus on recognizing, acknowledging and recycling the storage of unnecessary hidden tensions and blockages in our body-mind-systems into a more self-empowered presence.
To “stop doing” and learn how to sense and be present allows the body to re-function organically and efficiently, while the mind starts interfering less and less at each step we take.
We use play as an inherent quality of human beings. Through the other, with the other, we can flow, embrace the challenges, discover further about who we are (not); eventually embodying a state of non-resistance, towards ourselves first.
Topics we engage with:
- falling as a literal and existential practice
- our relationship towards gravity
- the quality of non-resistance
- preserving structural integrity – the navigation of tension and collapse and the sweet spot in between
- (how to keep/create) connection, with or without the physical contact
- confrontation & collaboration
- play as an inherent fundamental quality
Registration through the beat1060 at Home - beat1060